Sunday, June 10, 2007

Guerlain - Meteorites Pearly Touch Voyage Powder


Introduction
This is Guerlain's limited edition product in year 2006.

Texture
Scented with Guerlain's signature scent but it is subtle. The powder is super fine and super shimmery! It feels like putting pure pigment on your face.

Packaging
I remember the first company that came out with this kind of packaging is Yves Saint Lauren's touchy blush then I see more and more similar packaging. It has a spong attached to the pot and the powder will be dispense when pressing the sponge on your face.

Price
RM179, 7g. The price is way too high for just a 7g of powder! I guess the cost goes to the packaging.

Review
This is a highlighter. It is very shimmery and gives a shimmer pink sheen on the face. So I think you can use it all over the face unless you want to look like a disco ball. Anyway, i love the effect it gives. A sheer pink sheen is perfect to highlight the cheekbone and use under a blush. It gives you a really extraordinary glow. The packaging is a bit crumpsy to use. The sponge is too big for my cheek and hard to put the powder on the exact place that I want. It also hard to control the amount of powder dispensed. I don't feel it is very hygenic as the sponge pressed over my face with foundation although the sponge could be taken out to clean.

No comments: