Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Guerlain - Terracotta Powder Kohl Aqua Blue



Introduction
This is a limited edition item from Guerlain Summer 2005 collection.

Texture
The powder is ultra fine, scentless and great staying power.

Packaging
The packaging is very exotic. The cap is in gold color with Middle East style motif. The tube is transparent which I greatly appreciate because their previous regular eye kohl tube is unable to see how much contain is left in the tube. There is a thin stick attach to the cap which you could pick up the powder from the tube and apply directly to eyes using the stick. What an innovative invention! Without the stick, I really don’t know how I’m going to pour the powder out of the tube. However I do not recommend to use the stick as applicator to avoid contamination. Normally what I do is I use an eyeliner brush to pick up the powder on the stick and apply on eyes. Oh my gosh, it even comes with a velvet pouch!

Price
RM90. Worth every single cents.

Review
This is really an item that everybody should have but unfortunately it is a limited edition item. The color is a very unique shimmery turquoise blue which I can't find anywhere. It has some green undertone in it and perfect to match with bronze or suntanned look. I love to use it to line my bottom eye lines. The powder has outstanding staying power which is normally weak in powder. I absolutely love this product. Very regret that I don't get some backup and now they are really hard to find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please let me know when you find one.... never tried this one yet =)