Thursday, April 20, 2006

Stila - Angel Light Quad




Introduction
This is an Asian exclusive limited edition items. I believe it only being launched in Taiwan, Singapore and Japan. Malaysia doesn't have Stila at that time yet.

Packaging
Unlike Stila's usual cardboard packaging, this time they use plastic.

Texture
Ultra fine powder, scentless.

Price
N/A.

Review
This eye shadow quad consist of shimmery pink, light seamoss green, sky blue & white. The colors look so ordinary to me in the compact and I thought I could find them anywhere in any brand. I was wrong when I tried it on my lids. The green really unique that I never seen it anywhere before and the pink looks so beautiful on lids. The white is shimmery but not frosty and the blue is a little less exciting color. All these colors shows up very well on my eyelids and I think it is quite pigmented. I decided to keep it after 2nd try on it and it is a limited edition item.

No comments: