Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Anna Sui - Blush Accent : 01



Introduction
This is a limited edition item being released in Christmas 2007. It is from a set of blush, lipgloss and purse. I bought this blush separately from eBay.
Texture
Very fine powder, heavily scented with Anna Sui's signature scent.

Packaging
Anna Sui's packaging is one of my favourite. Their new packaging for blushes is more practical with the flip-up and see through casing than the traditional screw top. Althought the older one looks more luxury and classic. The little brush that comes with it also quite useful for touch up outside.

Price
RM165 including a purse and a lipgloss

Review
I know I must have it when I saw the picture of this on the magazine. They came in 2 color. I got the color 01. The rose in the center is the actual blush color, the purple area around the rose is their purple loose powder in pressed form. I was sold when the sales assistant swiped the color on my hand. It is a beautiful coral pink. It complement my yellowish fair skin so well. I was told that the purpose of combining the purple press powder is to make the blush looks more natural and prevent the color looking blotchy on skin. The color is very sheer, I have to layer on many times to make the color shows up on me but when it shows, it is beautiful. The other color 02 is a orange with beige shimmer powder around it which looks nothing unique on my skin as I already have MAC's Foolish Me. The scent doesn't bother me much as it will disappear in few seconds. It is enjoyable to use as the rose imprint is so beautiful!

2 comments:

Devan said...

Hey There ! :)
Have you tried RIVERSOL skin care?? As a makeup artist , I must rely on a great skin care line that will work well on all skin types.. This line is AMAZING. Truely!! It leaves your skin so hydrated, soft, and radiant. I definatly reccomend it! Students and Makeup Artists recive a 30% dicount!! xoxo www.riversol.com

What is Riversol? said...

I heard that Rosacea is a skin condition that can happen to all genders at all ages. This condition can be cured if you choose the right about Rosacea treatment system.