Thursday, April 03, 2008

Shiseido Maquillage - Color Fit Climax RD357





Introduction

This is the latest range from Shiseido Maquillage being released for Spring 2008.

Price
RM89, 4g.


Texture
Scentless, very soft, moisturising and glossy.


Packaging
I found this range has the same design as Shiseido's discontinued range Pieds Nus Rouge Aqua X. The tube is slimer and long which is different from the usual fat and short tube. It also has a color similar to the lipstick on the cap of the tube for easy identification. Definately sleeker and more elegant than the usual packaging.


Review
Oh, i love this lipstick very much. I got the color RD357 which is the color used on the model in the poster. The code RD indicates the it is from the red color family. The color is a coral red which is rich but not bold. It appears super glossy on my lips and makes it looks so plumped up! I can't stop staring on my lips. Haha. Unlike their other range (sheer climax, color on climax), this range has a rich color and shows up nicely on my rather pigmented lips. Just beautiful! I'll rank it the best lipstick of the year and get my hands on more colors.

Check out the video below. This is the color I bought.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fell in love with it too. Now plotting to go get a few more colours. Love love love the texture, nothing like it!