Thursday, April 10, 2008

Giorgio Armani - Armani Silk Reds Collection Lipstick #42





Introduction
I believe this is an limited edition item which comes in their Armani Silk High Color Cream Lipstick Reds Collection. I got it as a Gift With Purchase.

Price
RM69. 4g/0.14oz.

Packaging
I love the shinny red tube very much. The shape is slim and elegant.

Texture
Creamy and pigmented. Scentless.


Review
I would never buy a bright red lipstick if this is not a GWP. Anyway, this is a surprise for me. Since the red lips is so IN this season so I just tried it on since I got it free. The color is a bright hot chili red from the tube and amazingly the color doesn't differ much on my lips than in the tube. The red is more on the coral tone. My lips look sexy. This lipstick is quite moisturising but I hope it could be more moisturising. It doesn't cover much of the lips wrinkles so you need a very good condition lips to start with. Although the texture has much to be desire but I love the color. It last long too. I think I've found my perfect red lipstick.

1 comment:

poseylass said...

Hiya, Armani lipstick is so cheap in Malaysia. It costs about £18 here in London. I am so jealous of you.