Thursday, April 03, 2008

Shiseido Integrate - Lipgloss OR302



Introduction
Integrate is Shiseido's drugstore brand with lower price range. Angelina Jolie is the spoke person for this range.

Price
1260 yen, 1.8ml.

Packaging
What a packaging! I never seen anything like this, at least not for a lipgloss but apparently they are good. The bristle is a spatula shape transparent silicon with a hole on it and a tube in the center to dispense the gloss to the bristle. You twist the tube clock wise at the bottom to dispense the color to the bristle and then twist it anti-clockwise to make the gloss back to the tube from the bristle. No more worries of mixing the lipcolor into the wand and waste of lipglosses or applying lipgloss with your finger from the squeeze tube.

Review
The Integrate range only sold in Japan and Taiwan. My best friend brought it back for me from Japan. I got the color OR302 which is coral pink with fine shimmer. Although it is in the orange color family but it actually appear as light pink on my lips. The color OR302 is very sheer that it hardly shows on my lips. It appears like clear glitter gloss on. However, when I applied it after put foundation on my lips, it shows up as a very nice pinkish nude. I also found the texture is a little sticky but it makes my lips ultra glossy. Looks good with any lipstick.
The packaging is a bit tricky to use, you have to use it like a butter knife and spread the gloss on the lips to get a good result. It is comparable to any high end lipglosses in every aspect.

No comments: