Monday, March 13, 2006

Benefit - Dandelion


Introduction:
Benefit is an US based cosmetic brand that made famous with their Benetint liquid blush.

Packaging:
This is adorable and versatile. I'm so glad that the packaging is so beautiful yet they could include the brush in it. The painting on the cardboard box is a dandelion, feel so romantic. The powder is until half of the container and the brush is put on top of the powder separated by a plastic layer. Very innovative. Although the brush has little use in applying the powder but I do appreciate the effort.

Texture:
The powder is not as fine as other brand and has a light scent in it. Very sheer.

Price:
USD24, not available in Malaysia. I bought mine from Benefit.com and they ship internationally.

Review:
Benefit claims this is an all over powder but I use it as a blush. The color is a peachy pink with slight shimmer. It is very sheer and hardly shows on my NC30 skintone. I have to layer quite a number of times to get it shows on me. If you're looking for a subtle glow, this is your choice. This might looks good on fair skin people. Overall, this is a product that I could live without. I got it just for the cute packaging.

No comments: