Monday, March 06, 2006

Giorgio Armani - Oscar Palette 2005




Introduction:
This is a limited edition palette from Giorgio Armani that was released in year 2005. Consist of 4 eye shadows and 2 lipcolors.

Packaging:
Packaged in Giorgio Armani's signature black color. This palette has 2 layers which holds 4 eye shadows on top and 2 lip colors at the bottom layer. The compact is round with mirror inside. It has the same size with their blushes and compact powder. Stylish and elegant are what I could say about this. It is very handy to be carried around. This palette comes in a box with Armani's signature on it and the black compact was printed with Armani's signature in gold color.

Texture:
Eye shadows: the powder is fine and very silky. All the colors are quite pigmented.

Lip colors: scentless & smooth.

Price:
RM299.00, 4x0.6g, 2x0.6ml. Made in France.

*GA's limited edition items are way overpriced in Malaysia. I got this from Hong Kong and they are only selling at HKD440 (RM218).

Review:
The 4 eye shadows are charcoal black, shimmery peachy pink, plum and white. The charcoal black color is great to use as liner. I like the peachy pink personally. It shows up very well on me and would do for natural look too. I don't really look good with the plum because it makes my Asian eyes look swollen. The white is just a normal white color. Generally I'm not that impressed with the color combination.

The 2 lip colors are just ordinary.

The quantity of the eye shadows and lip colors is very tiny. They would be finished soon if you used it everyday. I'd prefer the 2 lip colors being replaced by blush like their new Bronze Mania palette & the latest Hollywood 2006 (I got it on the way. Yeah!)

No comments: