Thursday, March 09, 2006

Guerlain - Divinora KissKiss Lipgloss 61,01


Introduction:
Guerlain has come out with 3 limited edition Divinora KissKiss lipgloss for Spring 2006. 61 Dragee A Croquer is a ballet pink with pink micro-glitters, 01 Sucer A Croquer is a white with multi-colored micro-glitter. 60 Fraise A Croquer is a coral red with red micro-glitters.

Packaging:
I always adore Guerlain's packaging. I even collect their limited edition Meteorites face powder that comes out every year just for their packaging. Although lip gloss in a wand is not my prefer packaging (tube is the best packaging for lip gloss) but the elegance of the design impresses me. The applicator is a good quality, soft transparent synthetic brush that enable the gloss to be applied evenly. The brush is not the black plastic type like Bobbi Brown lip gloss that will become like a broom after a while. Anyway, I suggest you use a separate lip brush to pick up the gloss at home to avoid contamination.

Texture:
Merely like gel that is non-sticky, non-drying and lightweight. It feels very moisturizing too. Heavy scented.

Price:
RM78.00, 5ml, Made in France.

* A little on the expensive side compares with other brands.

Review:
61 – Dragee A Croquer
This is one of the most beautiful lip gloss that I ever seen. The color is a ballet pink with tons of pink micro-glitters. The pink reminds me of Sakura flowers. I'm amazed by how it looks on lips. Those micro-glitters reflect a light pink seen on lips and it is not glittery or metallic. Perfect for the innocent girly look. However, I'm a bit turn off by the strong coconuty smell and I feel there is some cooling sensation after apply which make my lips a bit numb. The smell differs from the usual KissKiss gloss and the other color no.01 smells much better than this.

01 – Sucer A Croquer
This gloss looks stunning in the tube and on the lips. It is a white gloss which appear clear on lips but infused with tons of multi-colored micro-glitters! It beautifies any lip colors with those micro-glitters and your lips will shine like diamonds under spotlights. This gloss is multi-purposed. I think every girl should has one tube of this gloss in her makeup. I've tested the Fraise color but doesn't impressed me much.

The SA in Lot10 Isetan told me that she has 8 tube of the No.61 pink color being shipped to her counter but one of her Japanese customer has booked all of them so I end up got mine at Mid Valley Metrojaya. These glosses are an limited edition items so grab them before they ran out.

No comments: