Monday, March 13, 2006

MAC - Flowering Quad


Introduction:
MAC Flowering quad is an Asian exclusive limited edition palette comes out along with the Culture Bloom collection in Spring 2006.

Packaging:
Simple & versatile, light & small. No fancy packaging. MAC's Flowering quad comes in their 4 pan palette with transparent cover. I really appreciate MAC for making the cover transparent. It enable us to know what colors in the palette with just a glance without opening it. It could be a big trouble for a makeup enthusiast that owns a lot of eye shadows if she is to open every palette to see what's the color inside.

Texture:
2 of the eye shadows are lustre formula, 1 frost formula, 1 velvet formula

Price:
RM135
* Much cheaper than buying 4 eye shadows separately which will cost around RM220.

Review:
The colors in this palette are all special edition which is not available as MAC regular shades except Honesty (bronze with gold shimmer, lustre). The 3 colors are Blossomcherry (pink with gold shimmer, velvet), Early Dawn (apple green with gold shimmer, velvet) and Sunseed (iridescent peach flashes pink, frost formula). This is the 1st MAC palette that I bought. The shimmer of the 3 frost formula eye shadows really attracts me to splurge. This is a love at first sight. I know I must have it when I first saw it. Early Dawn is a little sheer to me but the color really fresh. The combination of apple green and pink makes the best color for spring. I love this palette.

No comments: